Sea 2 Sky Capital, LLC is Here to Help
If you are a homeowner considering a short sale we are here to help you understand the process. If you have not yet selected your listing agent, we will provide referrals to experienced short sale agents in your area, just fill out the form below.
Our assistance is free to the homeowner.
The homeowner never pays for our services.
What to expect:
• Compassionate and professional attention to the seller’s difficult situation. Sellers typically have many questions – we will answer all questions to help them understand the process.
• Strict confidentiality regarding all non-public personal information. We follow all privacy rules associated with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Act.
• Frequent updates on progress via email to the homeowner and all agents involved.
• Daily attention to the file. We don’t wait for the lender to act.
• We ‘invest’ in each closing by purchasing any investigations, bids or appraisals deemed necessary to convince the lender to approve quickly as presented.
• The best approval available from the seller’s lienholders.
We could fill this site with a variety of scenarios that could happen with your short sale, however we believe that all this does is mislead the reader. Every situation is different as well as every loan with every lender. Why not get your specific situation/question answered by an expert that takes the time to understand your objectives and what you are going through. We are here to help you all the way.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about the short sale process, please include them in the comments or questions section below and we will get back to you asap.
To start the process of working with Sea 2 Sky Capital, LLC click HERE to download the Short Sale Documents for Homeowners, fill it out and fax it in to 425-974-7476 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
you so much for your diligence and hard work on our case! What a relief that
this has finally come to an end! My husband and I are so grateful for all
you've done on our behalf. And to think that we have never even met face to
care and many blessings to you and your family!" D.S. Mukilteo, WA
" I wish I could do more to thank you for all you did for me. Without you we would have not made it through this. You really went to work for us and, from what I understand, not much financial gain on your part. A sincere thanks. Enclosed is the check to help make up the difference that was removed from your pay to ensure the closing. I wish you all the best and many more success stories in your work; let's just hope and pray that mine was the most difficult for your sake!" R.S. - Issaquah, WA
you Greg and also to you Lucy for your help and advice. You guys obviously did
a great job handling and packaging the short sale with Chase, and managing the
relationship. I am really glad we decided to go with you guys — this was
honestly the best outcome I could have hoped for under the circumstances. You guys have created a satisfied customer. I will keep you in mind for referrals to friends and colleagues in the future. GC- Seattle, WA
Good sources of information for the homeowner and their Real Estate Professional:
• The US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) can direct you to free housing counseling agencies. Never pay for this service! HUD Website
• If you are wondering about the tax consequences of a short sale we recommend you contact: HBG Tax
• We purchase appraisals on all of our short sales from: Appraisal Source NW
Sea 2 Sky Capital, LLC
425-780-5342 - office
425-974-7476 - fax