How Sea 2 Sky Capital is Different
If you are looking for someone to go to concerning the short sale of your house contacting Sea 2 Sky Capital is the right company to call. We have the resources and experience to assist you, whether you are a homeowner or a real estate agent.
Losing your home to foreclosure due to the inability to keep up with your monthly mortgage payment isn’t an easy experience to go through. Of all the options, foreclosure is the worst and we recommend that you consider a short sale when foreclosure seems inevitable.
What to expect:
• Compassionate and professional attention to the seller’s difficult situation. Sellers typically have many questions – we will answer all questions to help them understand the process.
• Strict confidentiality regarding all non-public personal information. We follow all privacy rules associated with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Act.
• Frequent updates on progress via email to the homeowner and all agents involved.
• Daily attention to the file. We don’t wait for the lender to act.
• We ‘invest’ in each closing by purchasing any investigations, bids or appraisals deemed necessary to convince the lender to approve quickly as presented.
• The best approval available from the seller’s lienholders.
A Popular Option for Homeowners
A short sale is a popular option for homeowners who find they are facing financial problems. At Sea 2 Sky our client’s success is achieved with the highest level of integrity, professionalism, dedication and good old fashioned hard work.
We combine these traits with sharp negotiating skills, the most current market knowledge, creative problem solving, and personalized buyer and seller strategies in order to help you achieve your goals. Our focus is on each of our clients and their individual needs. By listening carefully and working non-stop Sea 2 Sky Capital will exceed your expectation and our proven track record of negotiating will result in the best short sale terms available from your lender(s).
It is our job to work with all the parties involved in a short sale. We take the responsibility of talking to the listing agent, selling agent, lenders, title, escrow, utility companies, HOA, and all lien holders and to get them all on the same page. We do all this ourselves; we do not outsource control of the process to a Third Party and we love facing and overcoming the obstacles in our way!
Ready to Get Started?
When you are ready to begin the short sale process please fill out this form to get started, we look forward to working with you.
"Thank you so much for your help in getting our home sold. I know there are a lot of hurdles that you must have jumped to make this happen. As we said our prayers last night we thanked Heavenly Father for his help and for helping us find you, and asked that he bless you all and your teams for all that you did. Thank you!"
"Lucy did a wonderful job handling our transaction and making sure everything was taken care of during a difficult and time consuming process. She stepped in during the short sale process of our home and immediately things went more smoothly and the sale closed quickly. I can't recommend her enough and hope she knows how much we appreciated her help."
P.R., Redmond, WA
Sea 2 Sky Capital, LLC
425-780-5342 - office
425-974-7476 - fax